One of the latest popular trends is having plump lips. Most girls resort to painful injections to fit into modern beauty standards. But there are less radical ways to add volume to the lips.
Cosmetic companies immediately responded and released entire lines of lip augmentation products. These include: glosses, lipsticks and balms. There are also a number of cosmetic tricks that give the lips the desired look.
Lip augmentation products
Recently, lip augmentation is a newfangled trend. They began to increase with the help of not only operations, but also with the use of cosmetics, namely: glosses, balms and lipsticks. They are not inferior in action to injections, but do not require expensive procedures.
Glosses, lipsticks and lip balms make them fuller not only because of the radiant effect, but also thanks to the components included in them. Ingredients contained in cosmetics cause slight irritation to the skin, increasing the volume.
Add to glosses, lipsticks and balms:
- flamers with amino acids, etc.
Lip gloss or lipstick with pepper extract gives faster and more visible results. With constant use, such cosmetics do not harm and do not cause side effects.
Before you buy a cosmetic product, you need to understand the principle of its action. There are two types of lip augmentation without the intervention of a cosmetologist:
- stimulation of blood flow;
- the use of substances that penetrate the skin.
Means that can stimulate blood flow contain certain irritants. Such cosmetics contain not only an extract of burning plants or oils, but may also contain ground pepper juice. Therefore, in its choice, it is worth considering the body's reaction to certain components, since they can cause an allergic reaction. The duration of the funds is short, but the price is low. The advantage of cosmetics based on natural ingredients is that in addition to volume, it gives a rich natural color.
The composition of products that penetrate the skin must necessarily contain hyaluronic acid or collagen. It is these substances that determine the rather high price of the product. In some cases, they are supplemented with natural ingredients.
Before you buy lipstick, gloss or balm, you need to consider a few important things:
- Balm for increase does not contain dyes. They prevent the penetration of hyaluron or collagen into the skin, which does not give the effect of plump lips.
- A quality product is similar to a cream or balm and does not have shine. Vaseline or wax, which give shine, do not allow the necessary substances to penetrate the skin.
- A good quality product should be absorbed for no more than 10 minutes.
When using various enlarging agents, attention should be paid to proper lip care. They need to be constantly moisturized, make exfoliating masks and sometimes give a break from layers of cosmetics.
The most obvious and affordable remedy is a balm. It is used not only as a moisturizer, but also as a fixing finish for basic makeup. It adds volume and sensuality to the lips, creating a glossy effect.
Most volumizing lipsticks contain hyaluronic acid. Enlargement lipstick has intense hydration and gives a slight swelling. The more mother-of-pearl particles in it, the stronger the effect will be.
A good tool for volume are matte lipsticks. But it is worth choosing pastel and flesh shades, as wine or dark colors can visually reduce the size of the lips several times. When applying this type of cosmetics, it is necessary to thoroughly moisturize and exfoliate the lips, since matte lipstick has a drying effect.
Quality lipstick is a guaranteed way to add volume. In combination with glitter gives a stunning effect. In order to correctly and without harm increase lips with lipstick, it is important to choose the right option. In most cases, they contain hyaluronate, which is absorbed into the skin and produces a swelling effect. This is an alternative option for those who do not want to have hyaluronic acid injections.
With the help of various shades of lipsticks, you can increase the lips, namely:
- Red lipstick. It visually increases the volume of the lips. Dark scarlet color is applied to the entire surface with a deep layer, classic red is applied to the center and everything is fixed with shine.
- 3D effect. With the help of highlighter powder and lipstick with a pearly finish, the effect of plump lips is created. Lipstick is applied in the usual way, and highlighter powder is applied to the joints, top and center.
- Correct light. Here you can do without gloss and lipsticks, and resort to the help of a liquid highlighter and a pencil to match the skin. The lips are outlined with a pencil, the highlighter is applied to the cupid's arch and under the lower lip. Next, the pencil is shaded and spotted with a second layer.